.AG (Antigua and Barbuda)
Prices are wholesale prices to registrars in US$ per domain year:
gov.ag and edu.ag domains are available for registration from NicAG
Registry Policies: Registry policies for .AG are located
at http://www.nic.ag/terms.htm. The registration agreement for .AG is located at http://www.nic.ag/agreement.htm.
Such policies include dispute resolution policies, transfer policies, and eligibility requirements.
Required Registration Information: In order to create a domain name, the following contact types are required:
Registrant, Admin, Tech
Transfer Fees: Transfers of .AG domain names from one registrar to another shall result in a one-year extension of the term of the domain name. The gaining registrar shall pay an amount equal to a one year registration as listed above for each such transfer.
Registration and Renewal Terms: A domain name can initially be registered for a period of 1-10 years. A domain name can be renewed for a period of 1-9 years. The registration term of a domain name may not exceed 10 years at any given time.
Grace Periods and Renewal Dates: The following grace periods and renewal dates shall apply:
- add grace period: domains deleted within 5 days of initial registration will be credited back to Registrar; and
- renew/extend grace period: domains deleted within 5 days of a renewal will result in the cost of the renewal being credited back to Registrar;
- transfer grace period: domains deleted within 5 days of a transfer will result in the cost of the automatic renewal being credited back to the gaining registrar; and
- domain names automatically renew at the end of their term. The auto-renew grace period is 45 days, in which the registrar can delete the domain and receive a refund for the auto-renew.
- Redemption Grace Period (RGP): 30 days.
- Redemption Hold Period (RHP): 5 days.
- RGP Restore Fee per domain : $75.00
Rules of Registration: The following rules must be followed when registering a .AG domain name:
- domain names may include only letters, numbers, or hyphen ("-");
- domain names cannot begin or end with a hyphen;
- domain names cannot have more than 63 characters, not including extensions;
- minimum length of a domain name is 1 character, not including extensions;
- domain names considered offensive may be declined;
- for domains to be active on the Internet, they must have at least one configured and working name server; and
- any other rules located at http://www.nic.ag/rules.htm put into effect by the Registry from time to time.