Prices are wholesale prices to registrars in $US per year per registration
The Redemption Grace Period (RGP) is available for .BZ domains and is priced at $75.00.
Registry Policies: http://www.afilias-grs.info/public/policies/ and www.belizenic.bz Registration agreement: http://belizenic.bz/agreement.php Other rules put into effect by Registry from time to time: www.belizenic.bz
Required Registration Information: The .BZ registry is operated under the Thin Registry model. Registrant contacts are optional.
Transfer Fees: Transfers of .BZ domain names from one registrar to another shall result in a one-year extension of the term of the domain name. The gaining registrar shall pay an amount equal to a one year registration as listed above for each such transfer.
Registration and Renewal Terms: A domain name can initially be registered for a period of 1-10 years. A domain name can be renewed for a period of 1-9 years. The registration term of a domain name may not exceed 10 years at any given time.
Grace Periods and Renewal Dates: The following grace periods and renewal dates shall apply:
- add grace period: domains deleted within 5 days of initial registration will be credited back to Registrar; and
- renew/extend grace period: domains deleted within 5 days of a renewal will result in the cost of the renewal being credited back to Registrar;
- transfer grace period: domains deleted within 5 days of a transfer will result in the cost of the automatic renewal being credited back to the gaining registrar; and
- domain names automatically renew at the end of their term. The auto-renew grace period is 45 days, in which the registrar can delete the domain and receive a refund for the auto-renew.
- the Redemption Grace Period (RGP) is 30 days.
- the Delete Pending period: 5 days.
Rules of Registration: The following rules must be followed when registering a .BZ domain name:
- domain names may include only letters, numbers, or hyphen ("-");
- domain names cannot begin or end with a hyphen;
- domain names cannot have more than 63 characters, not including extensions;
- minimum length of a second or third level domain name is 3 characters, not including extensions;
- domain names considered offensive may be declined;
- for domains to be active on the Internet, they must have at least two configured and working name servers in order to be entered into the zone file; and
- any other rules located at www.belizenic.bz put into effect by the Registry from time to time.