Before you can start selling the domains on our ccTLD platform, you must complete our authorization process. To complete the authorization process -
- Submit a signed master access agreement, duly signed by your organization's authorized person(s)
- Submit a complete Registrar Data form, filled out by your organization's authorized person(s)
- Submit a complete registrar credit document
- Submit an additional schedule document for the ccTLD domains you wish to sell.
Once the authorization process is complete, Registrars will be required to pass the Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) certification process.
Note - OT&E is optional for registrars who already connect to an EPP 1.0 system currently operated by Afilias.
To complete the OT&E certification, you are required to develop the client application that will interface to the Shared Registration System. The OT&E environment is available for you to test your client system. Download the Registrar Toolkit as soon as possible and schedule a time slot with technical support for your formal certification. The OT&E specifications are available in PDF format.
Once you have completed the Operational Test and Evaluation certification process successfully, you will be provided with the credentials to access the live production system.
To learn about the security requirements for the client application, please see the Registrar Security FAQ.
The EPP RFCs are:
- 3730: Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
- 3731: Domain Name Mapping
- 3732: Host Mapping
- 3733: Contact Mapping
- 3734: Transport Over TCP
- 3735: Guidelines for Extending EPP
If you have any questions, please contact us.